Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2006 KTM 450sx in flawless shape. It has been garage kept and very very well taken care of (never raced). The bike is all stock and in all original form. It has not been ridden much at all and must go due to my very demanding new job. The bike has the original tires with plenty of tread. It runs perfect and is very fast. I also have the title in hand and can promise you that this bike is worth every penny(sale also includes the bike stand). Please feel free to contact me with any questions by email [email protected] or at 228 342 9008. thanks Ill also trade for a four wheeler..
Im asking 3,300 or best offer....

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
nice bike.....where are you located Brock?

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
nice bike, is that a 2-stroke or 4-stroke? BTW, chain looks way loose

·
Registered
227 Posts
4 stroke and the chain looks good to me if it to tight the rear suspension wont work,lol nice bike i used to have one just like that

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice bike, is that a 2-stroke or 4-stroke? BTW, chain looks way loose
yea its a four stroke... and KTM's are different than most bikes in the tightness of the chain.. it needs to be much more loose than looks normal. It makes the rear axle and sprockets last much longer. It looks weird i know, but it is the exact tightness that the manual recomends...

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
you really cant tell the difference between the two?
its a 4 stroke.
Well I thought it was 4, but I kept looking at the muffler and wasn't completly sure for some reason. Also, the more I look at it, the tire is hanging down since it is in the air so when the swing arm were to move up when set back on the ground the chain will probably cinch up a bit. Wish I had cash, seems like a good deal for a sweet bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts