Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, ive got a set of 18in pathfinder wheels.. They are in flawless condition with absolutly not one scratch, chip, or bend.. They have Yokahama Avid V4s 265/60-18 (same diameter as stock) The tires have about 15 thousand miles on them and are in great shape and never been patched, perfectly balanced and are by far the best tires ive ever had, great in the rain and on dry pavement.. There is nothing wrong with the wheels but im just looking to get some bigger ones.. Im asking $1000. please feel free to ask any quesions. Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Say it isn't so! I mounted these tires for him, and road-force balanced them. They are in perfect condition. Someone grab these up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
holy **** balls 2500 for stock wheels ! ? Im giving my 22's away then
Thats why it says obo.. plus, i met a guy who said he paid that much for a set of these wheels off ebay so i figured id list them for that much. If someone does not like the price then shoot me an offer.

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
holy **** balls 2500 for stock wheels ! ? Im giving my 22's away then
That's wheels, new tires, already balanced, and shipping for 2500. So it's not nearly as bad as it sounds.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Shipping mounted wheels and tires to and from residential address can get expensive quick.

$2500 isn't a smoking deal, but its more then fair.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Love the look of the wheels.

For those that don't like the price, don't buy them OR, PM the OP with a different price that you like. If he likes it, the deal will be done, if not, no harm no foul. No sense coming into someone's thread a complaining about the price.

BTT

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the look of the wheels.

For those that don't like the price, don't buy them OR, PM the OP with a different price that you like. If he likes it, the deal will be done, if not, no harm no foul. No sense coming into someone's thread a complaining about the price.

BTT
Well said.... Bump!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Location???

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered