Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This truck has been my pride and joy ever since I got it. It has 46,000 miles on it, about 70% of them are highway miles. I have washed this truck once a week, clayed and waxed every few months with Meguir's NXT wax since day one. Oil has been changed every 4-5k with Royal Purple oil and K & N oil filters only! Tires rotated every 3k, BFG All Terrain's were installed at 24k and have plenty of life left. Tire pressure has been run at 40psi and checked every time I washed the truck. I have taken the Nismo stickers off the bed, debadged the tailgate, and removed the bed caps. It has stock Nismo (6-spoke) wheels that have been painted dark blue, including the full-size spare. The calipers have been painted white and the pads are in good condition with 50% + life left. I have installed a K & N Air Charger Cold Air Intake with an Outerwear and the intake tube has been sanded smooth and painted white. The engine cover has also been painted white. It has a magnaflow muffler installed. The differential and transmission fluid were changed at 41,000 with Mobil 1 Synthetic fluids. The orange side reflectors in the headlights have been removed and the inner lens is tinted a very light blue. The interior is in good condition (always kept spotless) and the center console has been painted silver. I install a Pioneer 9800BT Bluetooth head unit. It is the top of the line Pioneer with bluetooth handsfree and audio, 16-band equalizer, 5-volt RCA outputs (2 sets), AUX input (hook up anything with a headphone jack) and much more. It is also wired for an amp under the drivers seat. The stereo sounds awesome! The front windows have been tinted to match the rear with Lumar tint with lifetime warranty. The truck also has a factory 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty! This truck is one of a kind. It is very fun to drive and very comfortable. It has plenty of towing power (6500lbs max with 265hp and 284 ft-lbs of torque) if you wanted to tow PWCs, ect. It also has an electronic locking rear differential that is exclusive to the Nismo model only. It gets about 16.5-17 in the city and 19-22 highway depending on how you drive. I really hate to sell this truck but I just dont have a need for it anymore. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or txt anytime, Brandon at 951-452-7554. $16,000 obo

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price lowered to $15k

1 - 2 of 2 Posts