Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read carefully. This ad is for a set of power only, non-heated towing mirrors for 05+ Frontiers, Xterra and some year Pathfinders. I bought a set of mirrors from Am Autoparts on Ebay two weeks ago, when they arrived and I went to install them, the black textured cover for the right side was broken. I contacted AM, instead of shipping me just the cover, they shipped me an entire set of mirrors. I am selling this second set of mirrors, with ONLY CHROME MIRROR CAPS. They retail for $265 to $280 depending on the seller and whether or not on ebay. Price is $175, prefer local Denver, Co. area, otherwise buyer oars shipping.

Ok, I had to a major edit on the price, as I learned today via a few DM on here and NewX, that the companies that sell these like to play games with the pricing adjust it constantly. When I bought my mirrors, I paid $270, that was the price 1A and AM had the for on their sites and eBay. Suddenly, the prices have dropped to $219 to $225. It appears that one company makes these mirrors, 1A is the primary vendor, but others also market them. Mine were sold by AM, but the box says 1A on it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
These still available?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are they totally bolt on? If so I'm definitely interested

·
Registered
688 Posts
Yes they're plug n play and just 3 nuts as long as your mirror had same pigtail ie: heat/no heat is biggest difference heat one is the two row configuration

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm on Duty at the moment, I'll PM you later tonight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sent PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.