Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please read carefully. This ad is for a set of power only, non-heated towing mirrors for 05+ Frontiers, Xterra and some year Pathfinders. I bought a set of mirrors from Am Autoparts on Ebay two weeks ago, when they arrived and I went to install them, the black textured cover for the right side was broken. I contacted AM, instead of shipping me just the cover, they shipped me an entire set of mirrors. I am selling this second set of mirrors, with ONLY CHROME MIRROR CAPS. They retail for $265 to $280 depending on the seller and whether or not on ebay. Price is $175, prefer local Denver, Co. area, otherwise buyer oars shipping.

Ok, I had to a major edit on the price, as I learned today via a few DM on here and NewX, that the companies that sell these like to play games with the pricing adjust it constantly. When I bought my mirrors, I paid $270, that was the price 1A and AM had the for on their sites and eBay. Suddenly, the prices have dropped to $219 to $225. It appears that one company makes these mirrors, 1A is the primary vendor, but others also market them. Mine were sold by AM, but the box says 1A on it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
These still available? Debating whether I want to live with chrome caps. Lol. Shipping would be to 71446 (Louisiana).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
These still available?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are they totally bolt on? If so I'm definitely interested

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yes they're plug n play and just 3 nuts as long as your mirror had same pigtail ie: heat/no heat is biggest difference heat one is the two row configuration

·
Premium Member
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are power only, no heat. Hardest part of the installation is removing the interior door panel and fishing the wiring plug. Takes about 30 minutes per side.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm on Duty at the moment, I'll PM you later tonight.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sent PM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts