Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling lift off my frontier. Selling my truck so removing all parts. Will be uninstalling lift this weekend 8/6/16. Parts can start shipped out 8/9/16. Will part out but would like all parts spoken for. Will sell everything for $1200. Will post pictures after removing. Picture showing current parts installed.

Selling Radflo coilovers 2.0 extended add up to 3" with upper control arms add. less than 7000 miles since installed. Sold

SPC upper control arms less then 7000 miles since installed Sold

Bilstein 5125 shocks less then 7000 miles since installed 23" long from eye to eye $100 for the pair shipped sold

Deaver 10 pack less then 7000 miles since installed $350. Will ship grey hound but you will need to work out all the details. Sold

Attachments

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Shocks still for sale. Bilstein 5125 shocks less then 7000 miles since installed 23" long from eye to eye $100 for the pair shipped

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rear shocks

They are rear. You need struts for the front or coil overs.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Flawless transaction. Thank you for great communication and fast shipping. I just put them on and they're great. Will definetly deal with you again when there's a budget and you have goodies available.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Flawless transaction. Thank you for great communication and fast shipping. I just put them on and they're great. Will definetly deal with you again when there's a budget and you have goodies available.

Thanks great to here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.