Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headlights for 05-08 Nissan Frontier and Pathfinder. Great replacement if you have a cracked housing or if you want to do a “blacked out” modification without the risk of damaging anything.

One light has a bulb with the locking ring still in it, the other does not.

$85 each or $160 for the pair

Grill for an 05-08 Nissan Frontier. Has no emblem but is in great shape. Was planning on painting it to match the body color of my truck but sold the truck first.

$35

Please contact [email protected] if you’re interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping would be extra. I can ship the headlights but would prefer to not have to ship the grill because of it's size.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Go ahead and make me an offer if you're interested. I'd really like to sell these instead of trashing them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can someone help me?

In the past I've only searched for answers in here and posted to an existing thread...
But today I feel like a complete idiot! I cannot figure out how to START a new thread...
At the bottom of existing threads there's a 'posting rules' box that says I can start new threads, but there are no links there... and at the first page of "forums" "active topics" and "new posts" there's no apparent place to start a new discussion... What am I missing???
:confused:

·
Registered
398 Posts
Go ahead and make me an offer if you're interested. I'd really like to sell these instead of trashing them.
If your going to trash them, why not give them away for free then?

As a data point, I think your price may be too high. I bought my extra set of head lights for $110 shipped.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Hey man, I sold my head lights on here about 3 months ago. It took me about 2 months to sell them. You'll sell them, you just gotta hold out for people to need them. Good luck bro!

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
In the past I've only searched for answers in here and posted to an existing thread...
But today I feel like a complete idiot! I cannot figure out how to START a new thread...
At the bottom of existing threads there's a 'posting rules' box that says I can start new threads, but there are no links there... and at the first page of "forums" "active topics" and "new posts" there's no apparent place to start a new discussion... What am I missing???
Hey,
if you go to the top of the page, click "fourm" then pick what catigory you want. Like general discusion, or 1st gen hang out, or what ever. Once you click on the catigorey, THEN, at the top of that list of current threads, there is a "new" button. Click that, and your set. Don't feel bad, took me awhile to figure out too.

·
Registered
144 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts