Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 Nissan Frontier for sale. It is a 5 speed manual, 4 cyl truck. It currently has 102,9xx miles on it. It runs perfect, and will easily run for another 100k miles. I work as a flat-rate mechanic for a living, and with the economic conditions, I just can't afford to keep this truck, and am struggling to keep my house at this point. I'm not trying to make any money off it, just sell it for what I still owe the bank for it so I can just get out from under it. For a truck being 6 years old, it is in great condition. Interior is extremely clean and well taken care of. It runs perfect, there is absolutely nothing wrong with it mechanically. Outside, there is no big damage, the paint is still shiny, and there is no rust. Everything in the truck works. It has always been probably the most dependable and reliable vehicle I've owned. It gets about 28 miles per gallon on average for me. It doesn't drip, leak, or burn a single drop of oil. Some of the extra stuff it has...
HID Headlights (regular OEM bulbs also included)
3" lift kit
Electrochromatic Auto Dimming mirror with a compass and temperature display
Tinted windows
Keyless Entry
Bedliner
Tonneau Cover

I've always taken meticulous care of the truck since I owned it... Oil changes and tire rotation every 2500 miles, etc. To give you an idea, this year alone (since january) here's a list of a few of the things I've done with the truck (off the top of my head)...
Comes with new Michelin LTX M/S tires
Fresh alignment
New Belts
Front Brakes replaced in jan
Coolant flush in march
New battery in may
Spark plugs replaced in march
Drain and refilled transmission fluid / gear oil in march
Resealed, drained and refilled rear differential with fresh gear oil in january (it had a slight seep at the bottom of the diff... these things bug me)

There alone is about $1500 worth of maintenence I've done just because I'm anal. It really needs absolutely nothing except someone to come and drive it away. My wife and I took it to Atlanta in april and it drove perfect the whole way. I wouldn't hesitate one bit to drive it across the country to wherever. If there are any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll take and get some better pictures up tomorrow.

And yes, that old 4runner behind it is its replacement. It's a project, but was super cheap, and is paid for in full. :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
That's a clean truck. If someone wanted to do a SAS or 4wd conversion they'd have a more than capable rig.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm sorry, it's been brought to my attention that I forgot to put a price in my post. The last time I talked to the bank, which was a few months ago, I still owed about $6800 on the truck. I have just over 2 more years of payments left on it, and just can't afford it. I will call the bank tomorrow and find out exactly what the payoff balance is, and then post my findings. KBB private party value for the truck as it sits is almost $7500, and I can personally guarantee mechanically it's in better condition than about any comperable truck you'll come across ;)

Here's a shot of the interior... A little dirty by my standards, but I really haven't driven the truck much in the past month and a half, and haven't had any time to clean it out real good again. I've been too busy getting my 4runner up to par, and concentrating most of my extra time on that.

the other side of the truck.

New tires :)

Inside from the passenger side

Back Seat area

Dash/Radio shot

Kinda hard to see the picture in the day, but here's the HID's. They REALLY make a world of difference when driving at night... You can see SOOOOOOOOOO much better

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just updating. I talked to the bank today, and my current payoff is $6134 and some change on it. Anyone interested? Already has kickpanels for 4" woofers if you have a 3way component set, and the doors are nice and dynamatted (well, stinger expert roadkill actually, but same thing)

If there's no interest left, then next thursday (which is my next day off during the week) I'll probably drive it up to the bank and surrender the keys :(

Thanks for the space :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts