Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a ladder rack for my 2010 SE CC so I can carry a 12ft Standup Paddle Board. I am finding numerous hits on a sliding Overhead rack that uses the upper Utili-track channel but every site that sells this says its only for the Titan. Is there any difference in the utili-track system between our Fronty's and the Titan??? Is the bed width different? Anyone else out there got one of these? Your input is greatly appreciated. Mahalo!
Heres the link to the rack I am referring to: Nissan Titan Sliding Overhead Rack

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
raffo i think not sure on the spelling but its a storm gray nismo

·
Super Moderator
11,053 Posts
On the Titan it's flipped over from the Frontier. We get to use under the rails and Titan owners can't with any accessories. The Titan racks fit in the utilitrac and sit on the bed caps to sustain the load. If you put Titan racks on a Frontier you will need to flip your tracks over and bend the racks to fit the different width. I am surprised Nissan never made them for our trucks.

Clint

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have this rack setup and it's pretty decent. Not the best paint/powdercoating I've ever seen, but it all fits and is very strong.
Kayak Truck Rack, Ladder Rack, Truck Rack, Ladder Racks by U.S. Rack
They have a full-on "contractor's rack" version too:
U.S. Rack - Vanzin Rack
I'm thinking about selling my rack setup, actually, as I'm thinking of replacing my stock bed with a Ute-style flatbed... interested?
I might be interested... what price you willing to let go at? Also where are you? I would need it shipped to Hawaii.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts