Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished out my bed kit. Custom bed kit for skis and gear painted over w/Herculiner, tool box, 1000w power inverter, LED interior lights and switched exterior/reverse light.
reverse light install pics here: http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f10/back-up-rear-flood-light-trailer-harness-mod-54543/

bought the interior lights off of ebay for $20 as LED "fogs" knew what I was probably getting. low quality Chinese crap but its hard to screw up LED's. rewired with micro switches and hooked to a distribution block hidden behind the tool box which also powers the inverter and backup light. work great for what I was looking for and low power consumption which means I'll be able to start the damn thing AND grind coffee in the morning!:)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how do i start a new thread? i have alignment issues and need help
If you've already done the intro bit then click the Forum link at top. find a section you feel it fits in and click that link. should be a "start thread" button top left.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.