Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered the water resistant seat covers that are now available at yournissanparts.com?

·
Registered
91 Posts
yes i did, they fit really well, are so much more comfortable then the stock mesh seats. the total for both front and rear was somewhere around $230 or $250 (i forget) but its deff worth the money. id deff recomend them, i havent experiences wet okole or coverking seat covers, but these are pretty damn good (that and they have the frontier emblem stiched in the front seats, looks really badass!) ill post pics tomarro after work

·
Registered
460 Posts
From the look of the pictures, do the seat covers NOT cover the full seat sides? Also did they only come in black/grey?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I noticed the same thing, that's why I was a little hesitant to try them. I can get a custom set on wet okole covers for $250, but that's just the two front seats. Also, according to the yournissanparts.com website thaey only come in the black/grey which will work for me, but excludes those with the tan interior!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the side air bags, so that's why I'm leaning towards buying these. Nissan probably designed them with that in mind b/c the other side where the bag doesn't come out the seat looks like it's totally covered.

·
Registered
91 Posts
seat pics[/img]

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
doesnt cover the door-side of the front seats because of driver side airbags i believe ... the sides near the center of the truck are covered

·
Registered
86 Posts
Does anyone know if these seat covers will fit a 2007 CC?

I don't see why they wouldn't but want to make sure before I order them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just called YourNissanParts.com and these are no longer available for the 2004.

Item Number: 999N4-BP000
Price: $121.99

Item Number: 999N4-BP001
Price: $119.99

Way bummed

·
Registered
77 Posts
covers

Those look nice with the Nissan logo on them. The fit is no comparison to Wet Okole though. Bought a set for the wifes car and they way tighter that.After putting them in hers I wish I would have bought them for my truck instead.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts