Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We'll I thought I'd introduce my self!

I'm Viktor and I don't actually own a Frontier yet but it's on the shopping list.
I'm looking at Crew cab for the convenience and truck bed for bikes and camping gear. I also like to go off the beaten track, dirt roads, fire roads etc. My wife and I use our Subaru for that now but a truck would be great for all the camping gear we have now :roll: You have to be comfortable you know, we call it 'glamping' ( glamour camping).

We'll that's me, Hi all!

Regards

Viktor

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frontier2 said:
Welcome to the club.
Thank you!

This forum seems like a great place, lot's of great knowledge and a friendly atmosphere. Can't say that for many other forums that I have seen. Good to be part of the club
I hope I'll be able to contribute as well in the future

Viktor

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
There is a front fork bike mount available for the utili-track system, so I believe you would be able to fit two bikes if you needed to transport them in the bed.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Just tell her there is a special, which there is!
The special is:2006 Frontier 2.0% APR financing for up to 36 months for well qualified buyers OR $1500 cash back!

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gfronty05 said:
Just tell her there is a special, which there is!
The special is:2006 Frontier 2.0% APR financing for up to 36 months for well qualified buyers OR $1500 cash back!

Hope this helps!
:oops: She told me there's always a special... :lol: and she right... I'm thinking of waiting until the -07 comes out and get a good deal on an -06

Viktor

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Welcome! I just got my '01 crewcab and I love it! Hope you find one you like, too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts