Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Man I love that first pic!
Thanks! Apparently Nissan did too. They reached out on Instagram to ask if they could use it in their social media. We'll see if that pans out!

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Admin
3,379 Posts
This is all I got today, I am busy driving around running errands. Hopefully you northeast guys can do much better than this over the next few days with this storm rolling in!

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Here's what my GoPro's saw about 2 hrs ago. The first is on the driver's side sidestep assy, the second on the mini-bullbar on front bumper. This is Annapolis Mall area in Annapolis MD, home of the US Naval Academy. Prediction called for 4 to 8", don't think we got more than about 1.5". Kinda lame. Will be posting some driving footage on Thursday on my YouTube channel, Frontier Geek.

Attachments

Reactions: Bamps

·
Admin
3,379 Posts
^ wow! Just a wee bit more than a flurrie there! Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nissan4Life

·
Registered
2020 SV CREW 4X4
9 Posts
Post #20 shows my 2012 Frontier w/268,000 miles last winter. The plow has been moved to the 2020 Frontier. We had our first significant snow last week. The 2020 Frontier handled the snow every bit as well as the tried and true 2012 Frontier.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
DANG. Where is our SNOW. Hope this doesn't end up being a dry year for us. We have had so little moisture this year it is scary. Temps are going to get to 1 degrees f on Sunday though. Cold without precept is just a waste (same for the other way around too).
You had to say that now it is cold in KC and 1 degree. Thanks.

·
Registered
2019, Nissan Frontier SV 4x4, Arctic Blue.
589 Posts
You had to say that now it is cold in KC and 1 degree. Thanks.
Reminds me of the memes on states.

Missouri:
Too far south for mild summers.
Too far north for mild winters.

Arkansas:
AR-Kansas, like Kansas but more gun!

Oklahoma:
10 days tornado free!

·
Registered
366 Posts

made it to our camp, someone tried coming up and got stuck, so they plowed 2 weeks ago. 1.5 miles up a mountain. About 20”. Road had 2” snow on top of 5” hardpack and ice. Amazing that I made it up without chains. Had to carry gear 100yds to cabin, too old for that. After unloading the truck it had little traction. The stock tires just don’t bite in snow. Got 5” last night and still snowing. Put vbar chains on back a diamond link on front. Pulled thru the 7” of snow on top of the ice. Hoping to stay up a week, we’ll see. Gonna be a fun downhill ride.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Was hoping to get out in the snow the past few weekends, but the weather we've had has made the back country a dangerous place in regards to avalanches. Hell, they've closed all the passes several times already just in case.

Reactions: JTD and coloradotom

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Was hoping to get out in the snow the past few weekends, but the weather we've had has made the back country a dangerous place in regards to avalanches. Hell, they've closed all the passes several times already just in case.
Stay safe out there Skinny. Lots of avalanches this year.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts