Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the recommendation of @2013Pro4X, I'm reviving the tradition of posting yearly snow pics! Post up shots of your truck gallivanting in the snow.

We had a record early snowfall in South Dakota. These pics were from September 8th in the Black Hills. We've had a few snowfalls since then.

·
Admin
3,380 Posts
^ oh these are awesome pics! thanks for reviving the tradition, hopefully we have much more this year!

·
Registered
949 Posts
brrrrr I'm cold just looking at that stuff!!! Hoping to get out into the mountains here once we get some appreciable snow!

Reactions: 2013Pro4X and JTD

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Parents are from the glove! Hi fellow Michiganer's from San Francisco! ✋ GREAT PICS!!!!!

Reactions: FactoryZip

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
@imanice16 Sweet Jones split board! I bought a Jones mountain twin at the end of last season.
Jeremy Jones live here in town. A couple of years ago I was a guest at a golf course club pool attending an end of season soccer party for my kid. Waiting in line at the bar and my buddy goes hey that is JJ in line in front of us. Funny how famous people look pretty much like regular people as JJ does. That or course is not true of Charles Barkley which I saw once at a bagel shop in West LA.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Might find some on the few logging roads that reach 1300+ meters but I can wait haha, feels like last winter's just finished melting in the higher reaches.

·
Premium Member
6,732 Posts
Spring can't get here soon enough.

Reactions: jwp1964

·
Registered
949 Posts
This picture was taken yesterday morning near Elliston, MT. We got 26" of snow. Current temp is 3°.
NO thank you. Thats too cold and wayyyyyy too much snow. For me at least.

·
Admin
3,380 Posts
^ love it! beautiful pic and thanks for the post

Reactions: coloradotom
1 - 20 of 61 Posts