Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a lot of parts building up.

including a complete drivetrain. and i dont really have a lot of room to store all the stuff. i have a few different bumpers. along with factory brush guard and calmini prerunner bumper and shrockworks skid. calmini and shrock skid must be sold together.

anything else your looking for let me know. i dont really have prices for all this stuff. it will be cheap though. and buyer pays shipping.

willing to trade motor and trans for gen2 slr DB kit if they pay shipping, or maybe something else too, so just let me know.

have a lot more stuff, will update later with pictures and prices. just trying to grab some interest.

oh lol stock rear bumper too.

thanks a bunch guys.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I already got dibs on that 4wd input shaft :fantastic:

·
Registered
227 Posts
any coilovers or aftermarket UCA's? dibs! :)

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
will get pictures of everything and prices up in the morning.

only have stock upper and lowers, and stock coilovers:( will have the ones on my truck currently for sale when i nab up some external resys.

not sure if that works but there are some requested pics.
have a box made for a cc and i decided to go another route so i think i might sell it. the box is made for an 11 but i can saw it out for a 12 if you give me exact measurements, or i can knock some off the price if you wanna do it yourself.
i have anything you would need off a motor, exhaust, ect. so just ask me. i know i dont really have prices. my bad. but im very flexible so just make me an offer.

i want 100 for the brush guard
and 300 for the calmini prerunner shrock setup.

also have stock spare-150

and 4 powder black 16s. with tpms-250-without 200

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shipping to 89149, wanting to try something with airbox and dont want to cut up mine, ****ing it up-need spare to experiment with.
lol ok, going to check on shipping prices today.

i think the bumper will be kinda expensive. i cant remember how much it was when i did it. but ill find out.

also have stock bumper, possibly the TT.

i have everything you need to switch over to 4wd if your 2wd, cept for a t-case and front driveshaft.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
Considering possible fitment to an xterra. If the calmini bumper is off the truck, could you possibly provide a measurement across from end to end? And any additional measurements that might help in determining fitment to an xterra? If you can provide additional pics and also of the mounting bracket, would be appreciated. Fitting the skid shouldn't be a problem. Also shipping to CA estimate requested.

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
where abouts are you located?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need the drivers side upper and lower ball joints and possibly the stock coilover as well. The wife kinda ran over some lady's Ford Probe and messed that side up. If it's easier, I'll take the upper and lower control arm assemblys with the ball joints so you don't have to remove them. Whatever works for you. Shoot me a call on my cell 616-706-7563.

·
Registered
227 Posts
if the other guy doesnt get the shrock skid I will buy it and pay for shipping let me know thanks!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts