Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Whats up everyone. I'm from Martin, TN. I actually joined this site back in January of this year. My wife and I had to get rid of her old car and she started driving my Civic so I picked up a 2008 Black Frontier King Cab. This site was extremely helpful since I was doing my research. Of course when I bought the truck, I used to just browse the site as there is plenty of helpful information without having to ask a question. Now my kids hit a growth spurt and seemed to grow out of the king cab quick so after doing some browsing, of course I wouldn't research any other truck, I found a 2009 Frontier, Crew Cab Long Bed (I can't make use of a short bed), and its a 6 speed. And this truck has all the features the other one did not (spray on bed lining, bed caps, power options...etc). So I'm glad to be part of the Frontier family and look forward to reading and learning more from everyone!

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
You've certainly got a nice truck. I went to Martin for a few days wayyyy back when to visit a buddy who went to school at UT there. Welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
242 Posts
welcome aboard, from the other end of the state.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to CF!

·
Premium Member
1,098 Posts
Welcome to the club!

I go wheeling with a guy that has an Xterra that's from up your way. You should join us when we head to Turkey Bay again.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I'll definitely keep a look out for the meets. I've never actually joined one before so that will be nice to check out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts