Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i treated the frontier to a nice oil change with of course good synthetic amsoil all went good. later this evening i come out to lave for my girlfriends house and my damn left rear tire was flat, i mean i was freshly showered with good clothes on and i need to put my damn spare on. so after all that BS i was all sweaty and was ready to go....in a bad mood. my truck never let me down but i guess flat tires happen to all of us lol. not to mention its the same tire that went flat on me last year and the tire shop i took it too never fixed the problem and in return they f'ed my rim up.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Call me forgetful, but doesn't a lot of things happen to the Frontier at your girlfriends house. I thought I remembered another one of your stories about "leaving the girlfriends house and xyz happened."

I'm thinking maybe it's the girlfriend telling you something. lol

BTW: Does your XE have a full spare or a donut?

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Call me forgetful, but doesn't a lot of things happen to the Frontier at your girlfriends house. I thought I remembered another one of your stories about "leaving the girlfriends house and xyz happened."

lol nah this one was at my house this time but i was leaving for her house lol, nah she aint out to get me...i hope not. yeah my xe has a full spare, thank god.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Can you even use a donut on our truck?? I just wouldn't feel safe doing that.

·
Registered
213 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sooo true was helping my girlfriend's friend move 150miles away to college and my V-belt broke off (and it would be THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE fan and alternator) my fronty was MAAADDD at me! he (i named him LRT for Little Red Truck) didnt feel like making that drive down to my girlfriends house at Auburn University this time. so he made me spend 125 bucks to tow him home! talk about a girlfriend story and your Fronty gets jealous lol!!:laugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA sooo true was helping my girlfriend's friend move 150miles away to college and my V-belt broke off (and it would be THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE fan and alternator) my fronty was MAAADDD at me! he (i named him LRT for Little Red Truck) didnt feel like making that drive down to my girlfriends house at Auburn University this time. so he made me spend 125 bucks to tow him home! talk about a girlfriend story and your Fronty gets jealous lol!!:laugh:
holy crap....yeah that will ruin anyone's day. your frontier don't want you to make it and mine wants to shred a tire so i crash and die!

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
oh wow how did that happen??
^^ just realized that was the entire reason of this thread lol my bad <-- im a bit too tired.. :(
i must of ran over a peice of metal or nail and it went down, i realized it when walking out to my truck to get in and go. im just always lucky to point out a low/flat tire when leaving my house.

·
Registered
556 Posts
im just always lucky to point out a low/flat tire when leaving my house.
No, more like you use the gray matter between your ears and check your vehicle before you go driving. I drive all the time for work and I can find at least a couple people driving around on half-flat tires almost every single day. Most people are so clueless about how a vehicle should ride and drive that they do not even notice...dare I say they probably don't care either.

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
x2 some people just dont care
i remember goin to eat a subway and i saw a car parked right in front of the store just dumping anti-freeze , so i asked everyone in the store whos car it was and that they might want to check everything before they leave

sure enough some lady oh that my car ill check it , when she is done eating she hops right in the car and drives off:comphead:

i hope the car seized on her :laugh: jk im not that mean

·
Registered
5,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah how some people car for their car amazes me. i was thinking of driving to her house and use her dads compressor to put air in it but voted not to that i want my truck in one peice and i wanted to see tomorrow so i threw the spare on. still haven't taken it to a tire shop yet to get it fixed but that will probably get taken care of tomorrow.

·
Registered
213 Posts
No, more like you use the gray matter between your ears and check your vehicle before you go driving. I drive all the time for work and I can find at least a couple people driving around on half-flat tires almost every single day. Most people are so clueless about how a vehicle should ride and drive that they do not even notice...dare I say they probably don't care either.
x3 and I ALWAYS spot a wheel (or more) with missing lugs..... thats dangerous...

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
x3 and I ALWAYS spot a wheel (or more) with missing lugs..... thats dangerous...
my g/f's eclipse is missing a couple lug nuts

But it don't run

sure enough some lady oh that my car ill check it , when she is done eating she hops right in the car and drives off:comphead:
An elderly lady once took the oil out of her car...THEN drove it to the shop to have the oil changed

1 - 20 of 24 Posts