Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Frontier CC & Long bed (?)

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  FrontierNation3 
#1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum. Well I don't own a Frontier, but my bro-in-law does (2nd gen), and he luvs the new Frontier. Luvs the look, the room, but more then anything the power & 6 speed trany. There's only one thing holding him back from purchasing a new 05, will it ever come in a long bed. For some reason, he has to have in a long bed, currently his 02 is a CC with a long bed, and wont accept anything else. So, does any one know if Nissan is planning on release a long bed version of this truck?

Thanks ahead! :D

#3 ·
I know what you mean about dead, but it will pick up, seems all message boards go in cycles. Anyway, about the question, I do not think there are plans, with the Titan as their "main" truck, I do not think it will increase sales any. I think this was asked on another board and the answer was no as well. Get a bed extender, I admit, the bed is really short and almost nonfunctional, but the rest of the truck is amazing.

#5 ·
Thanks crewcab05se for the info. I never thought about the Titan taking over the need for the long bed, my bro-in-law is not going to like it! But I'm sure he'll still get it after I give a speech about the Frontier :twisted:

Yeah, I guess you're right REDRIGHT9, I come from a club that is almost reaching 20k members (been there since '00) and I've gotten spoiled by the wealth of information there is.

Thanks to both of you. :D

#6 ·
I personally dont like the Crew Cab Long bed look. Now I said 'I". I dont want to get flamed by anyone my first day on the board. The new Frontier is pretty hot though. Maybe next year.

#8 ·
**** you

#11 ·
I know right hughes, wtf is that about, I mean come on. You should get banned for that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.