Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
That truck looks great, love the old-school throwback graphics on the side, I miss that stuff.

2.3 Turbodiesel making 190hp and 332lb-ft AND a 6 speed manual.

Why can't the US get good, small diesel trucks? Nissan teased us with that 2.8 cummins a couple years back, and that was only going to be offered with an automatic trans. All I want is a manual turbodiesel!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was talking to the car salesman here at our deployed base and he said the US will never see the small trucks with diesel engines. He said it would cost the truck companies and oil companies too much money in the long run. People would hold on to vehicles longer and get much better gas mileage. That's not good for auto makers. And the US apparently taxes the poop out of Diesel engines when they're imported.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
That red and black interior!!!!!!!!!!!:surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I like it! The shape of the hood is a nice touch and color scheme. The interior looks a little sports carish rather than truck style interior imo

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah but they wouldn't be imported. Our trucks are made right here in the us. If they used a locally sourced diesel manufacturer or just made their own they wouldn't have any import fees.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Looks pretty sporty, I like it, but I like the style we have now more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
5,729 Posts
The multi link rear suspension is interesting. Jeeps use the same system.
Decals, bigger seats, custom running boards don't make a better off - road vehicle.

·
Registered
64 Posts
What would you say is different about the aesthetics of the front end? Obviously the hood is a slightly different style with different lines and shape. Is it possible to mimic this on a 2013 frontier? Buy a similar or same aftermarket hood and make it look like this attack?

·
Registered
64 Posts
What would you say is different about the aesthetics of the front end? Obviously the hood is a slightly different style with different lines and shape. Is it possible to mimic this on a 2013 frontier? Buy a similar or same aftermarket hood and make it look like this attack?
any ideas?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I aint real big on the pretty, how it looks stuff, (im old), thats why my 13 is without the lux package and i pulled the silly stickers off the side. I thought i liked the new body style and even posted so here before in another thread but after i saw a ridgeline looking thing with a nissan emblem in vegas a week or two back, im not so thrilled. I'll be moving up to titan next time around as it stands right now.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Where do I Sign? Oh the thing We could do in the Garage together!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
I think it looks hideous.
I cant stand that the hood line doesn't match the bed line.

If that's the next Nissan for the US, I'll be driving something else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts