Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alrighty i got a few parts from off my frontier that have been replaced for 4wheelin. these parts are in great shape look brand new for the most part. just normal wear and tear from normal driving. this truck never saw the mud or offroad (except one day to take some pics on a gravel road) with these parts on it.
i can list all these parts on ebay if you want more security, i have a great ebay rating, you will just have to cover auction cost (less than 5 bucks per listing) i only accept paypal, and ill ship anywhere at your exspense. heres whats for sale.

a waag brush gaurd. (fits 98-00 frontiers and 00-01 xterras. may fit other models with modification.) powder coated silver, looks great, no major blemishes i saw from looking over it. it bolts right up, takes less than 30 min to install its predrilled for 2 fog lights, but my PIAA lights are NOT included. sorry!

the lower bumper painted silver as well is for sale too. does not include the fender flair or fog lamps. fits a 98-00 frontier.

the lower fog lamps are for sale. the are the factory fog lamps, easy instal, fit the 98-00 frontiers, and should fit 00-01 xterras too, but im not positive on the xterra part.

the side marker/turn signal lamps are also up for grabs. fit 98-00 frontier, and 00-01 xterra

well that covers the front, lets move to the side.

the factory running boards fits Crew cab frontiers and xterras.
powder coated silver, look great, basic bolt on install, no mods at all! they look just as good as new.

the silver fender flairs, front and rear, left and right are being parted out too! fit 98-00 frontiers

and last the rear end. the factory bumper is up for sale! absolutly perfect condition, fits 98-00 frontiers. fog lights are not included.

like i said all items can be put on ebay, ill ship any items anywhere via UPS. UPS only, i dont have access to fedex or DHL. i accpet paypal only. make offers on any of the parts for sale. if theres a part on my truck you want that isnt for sale, ask, maybe i can work something out. this is a big project truck and almost everything stock will go. so most anything stock can be sold. thanks guys! please ask questions! my ebay id is IDADIDDY if you want to check it out. thanks!

·
Banned
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh i also have the bed extender with brakets! sorry no pic of it, but its in great shape, its spend 90% of its life under that tonneau cover!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts