Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Been awhile since I posted. My 2012 Frontier was totaled a couple of years back. I now have a 2010 Pathfinder. The headlights are in terrible shape from yellowing and I would like to replace them instead of redoing them again.

I've searched and found a lot of discussion about this, but no set answer - So the question is, has anyone swapped Frontier and Pathfinder headlights in the 09-12 Frontier? I would like to get the Frontier lights for my Pathfinder ... they just look better imo. I don't have (cheap) access to a pair to test it out though.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
12,049 Posts
i just googled 2011 pathfinder and it was still the 05-08 frontier design. im guessing those headlights wont work.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
pretty sure that the 05-08 pathfinder front end was upgraded the same time the frontier was. so an 09-13 pathfinder would have the same headlights as the 09-14 frontier.

google image search is unreliable, because half the pictures are from auto rating websites that dont really show the right model years and some are from UK sites which look to be a model behind or just old photos.

·
Super Moderator
3,188 Posts
2005-2007 Pathfinder and 2005-2008 Frontier use the same headlamps.

In 2008, the front end of the Pathfinder was stretched 3" to provide room for the V8 option.
2008-2012 Pathfinder headlamps are all the same and do not interchange directly with the Frontier.

2009 to 2016 Frontiers all use the same headlamps and do not interchange directly with the Pathfinder.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts