Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Would you put a vanity plate on your front bumper?

• Yes

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 77.3%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a vanity plate for my front bumper as a father's day gift. Not sure if I want to put a plate on the front bumper. I would have to drill the holes into the bumper. Opinions?
Install the front plate? YES or NO?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Are you sure it's legal in your state?

In Texas, vehicles are required to have a conventional license plate mounted in front - even though a lot of folks ignore that particular law.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Been pulled over in Schertz, Selma Universal city, live oak. for not having a plate up front, I fake mounted then I go show them pics that it is mount pay ten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Florida does not require a front state license plate ..... but they do have about 1,000 different vanity and eco type plates to choose from!

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
Swoosh!

Get the factory mounting bracket or ditch the plate and put a light bar there.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live in Florida, sowe do not have a front license plate. My kids got me a team logo plate that would go on the front bumper and I have the original Nissan mounting bracket that was Never put on. If I decide to use the team plate I will put on the front mounting bracket. I'm just not sure if it will take away from the look of the thruck.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Gotta put it somewhere - your kids bought it for you!!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Are you sure it's legal in your state?

In Texas, vehicles are required to have a conventional license plate mounted in front - even though a lot of folks ignore that particular law.
cause some laws are meant to be broken....

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts