Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little project. Got the adjustable hitch off Craigslist for $50 and the winch for $50 on Offerup. Winch mount was $79 from Amazon

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
This is awesome! I got a winch from 4wd.com and brush guard off of the letgo app, but I can't find anyone in my area to weld it all on for me. Sigh.

Your project looks great! Nice find.

This is awesome! I got a winch from 4wd.com and brush guard off of the letgo app, but I can't find anyone in my area to weld it all on for me. Sigh.

Your project looks great! Nice find.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Your project looks great! Nice find
Try some of the smaller body shops. They will be more willing than the larger ones.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like mine hidden. With it out in the open like that it's an invitation for a-hole thieves.
I just remove mine when I'm not on the trails. Plus they can't get to the hitch pin that holds it in as it's under the hood just in front of the radiator.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Try some of the smaller body shops. They will be more willing than the larger ones.
Good idea, I always go to a places that seem "big" and they never want to deal with me. Maybe I'll pop into one of the small shops around town one of these days and get a quote. Large places never want to listen to what I want to build for the truck. Thanks for the tip. And good idea making the hitch pin hidden under the hood!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts