Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am a new club member who currently drives a 2016 Frontier SV CC V6 4x4 Auto. I have done some minor updates to it, Rain Guards, window tint, Rally Guard mud flaps, roll up tonneau cover, emblem deletion, blacked out the chrome grill and recently installed multi color (strobe option) LED interior lighting under the foot wells, center console (front and back) as well as under the seats.

My fist truck was a used 2003 Frontier SE KC 4x4 V6 manual, absolutely loved that truck, but after 3 years I decided to upgrade to a Titan in 2013. After realizing I did not need a truck that large I recently went back to a Frontier and I am very happy with my decision. I nearly purchased a new Tacoma, but after hearing the exhaust and feeling the power the Frontier compared to the Tacoma, I had no choice but to stick with Nissan!

Attachments

·
Admin
3,282 Posts
Welcome to the club! Great lookin rig there.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Welcome I love going to Watkins Glen what a beautiful area. Do you know about the upper glove box? :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard. What part of NY are you in?
Nice truck.

·
Vendor
2,584 Posts
Welcome on board! Thanks for joining us and showing your beautiful truck, you're doing great job on it. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You!

I have been to Watkins Glen once during Laconia Bike week, very cool place. The upper glove box is handy, although I only use it to store CD's I no longer listen too. I'm approximately 30 minutes from the Canadian border just off Interstate 87 in upstate NY.

This forum has already helped me out on several ideas!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Do you get a chance to get down to lake George just off 87. I go each year to the Adirondack Nationals. One of my favorite shows.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you get a chance to get down to lake George just off 87. I go each year to the Adirondack Nationals. One of my favorite shows.
I was invited, unfortunately family and house projects take precedence these days. My daily commute is roughly 3 hours each day, so my weekends are always booked with what I can't get done during the week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts