Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate this to be my first post but I am having trouble with it starting sometimes. I have a 2016 SV V6 4x4 crewcab ,bought it about a year ago with 5000 miles on it. First month I had it was out shopping and it would not start ,turn the key and nothing would happen eventually after about 15 min it would start,this happen twice . While looking through the owners manual I found a work order ,the previous owner had same problem but they could not duplicate it so they did not fix. It stopped doing it for about 9 months so I thought it had gone away but I take my first long trip in it and it happen again took about 15 min and it started . On the way home stopped to get gas was getting back on the highway and went to hit the gas and it died ,was on the side of the highway for hr and a half,tow truck got there he said let him try . It starts right up lol . Going to take it to dealership tomorrow,has me pissed off love the truck but can stand not knowing if it will start. Anybody have this problem ?would love some help.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
wow, new to me, but I am interested in this story.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts