Nissan Frontier Forum banner

From Florida/Virginia, 2002 3.3 SC CC Long Bed owner.

447 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Stoneydread 
#1 ·
Hello from Florida,

I currently live in FL but the truck has been in western VA its entire life. As you can safely assume, due to road salt and snow the truck has considerable rust. I have received permission from the wife to start a considerable rebuild of the truck including stripping and sealing the frame as best as possible.

Some main questions I have relate to the engine and its components. I want to turn this truck into a basic over-lander build and would really like to beef-up a few things. I will get to suspension later but right now I need to focus on fixing the engine.

Thanks to all who see this and reply, I am no master mechanic but understand and can work my way around a vehicle. I will get some pictures as I move with the project and intend on making a YouTube series of the process. My time frame for the majority of this project is from February 2020 to early November 2020.

Thanks again and have a great day!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.