Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is how you go about this... The only other post Ive done was in the intro, so here it goes. I have a bunch of stuff I've taken off my truck and is just layin around collecting dust So if anyone wants free stuff. Factory fogs that i could not incorperate in the new bumper. Factory rear bumper with dents, factery front bumper lower half this will be in the dumpster soon. Front sway bar with all hardware and bushings, Factory torsion bars and ucas. If i dont get a response soon this s h i t will be in the garbage, i just hate to pitch perfectly good stuff.. Fred in Truckee CA

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
man i got dibs on the fogs depending where you're located. cause i doubt your going to ship free stuff. I believe trucke is in nor cal and im in so cal

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Gen. 1 huh? dayum!

Good lookin' out for CF members!

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
oh my bad. didnt realize it was 1st gen. Well thanks anyways. Good luck! Thanks for helping people out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Would you be willing to ship? I will pay shipping of course, but I would take the fog lights & front and rear bumpers. Could you post some pics?

Thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fogs went to kahfamily1 as soon as i can find a box and time to send. As far as the bumpers, Just realize that the rear has two dents and the front has been hacked to save the upper half. Not sure if it would be worth the shipping $$. Just want to be perfectly honest about the condition of the stuff. I also have the factory running boards, one of which has been jacked up but works.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you can post pics that would help me decide if it would be worth the shipping. Thanks for being honest.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill try and take some pics this afternoon. It has rained here for the past three days and with work i just havent had the time to D around with this stuff. Ill hold on to the goods for another couple of days but if i dont get any response after the weekend the remainder is in the dump. Still have: rear bumper, one running board, front sway bar with hardware. just another over worked under payed fool, Fred

1 - 9 of 9 Posts