Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 PRO-4X
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: and they're gone

Sold my Frontier a while back and found some brand new oil filters that I had stocked up on at the time. Free to a good home. Not interested in shipping them but I will meet up with someone in the Beaverton/Tigard area.

(3) Mobil-1 M1-110A filters
(2) Bosch 3323 filters

Also have a Stubby antenna for free if anyone wants that.

Liquid Packaging and labeling Material property Carton Box
Finger Tool Gesture Thumb Nail

·
Registered
'15 CC SV SB 4x4. Runs Like New!
32 Posts
One of our sons lives in Aloha/Beaverton (I'm near Seattle) & could pick them up for me, if they're still available. I'm new to CF & haven't figured out how to make email contact. Have you? Let me know?

·
Registered
2019 PRO-4X
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of our sons lives in Aloha/Beaverton (I'm near Seattle) & could pick them up for me, if they're still available. I'm new to CF & haven't figured out how to make email contact. Have you? Let me know?
I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
557 Posts
So just out of curiosity is FM reception affected any with that style stubby antenna? My current one is beat to death and I'm tired of taking it off before going through a whirla-wash and looking to replace it with a decent stubby unit.

Thanks for any advice, If the other fellow doesn't end up wanting the Antenna I would happily pay for shipping either way.

·
Registered
2019 PRO-4X
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So just out of curiosity is FM reception affected any with that style stubby antenna? My current one is beat to death and I'm tired of taking it off before going through a whirla-wash and looking to replace it with a decent stubby unit.

Thanks for any advice, If the other fellow doesn't end up wanting the Antenna I would happily pay for shipping either way.
I never listen to FM or AM radio so can't really say if the stubby had an effect. I did scan some channels after installing it and they seemed fine. I imagine it depends on your location and the strength of the broadcasts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts