Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three highlift jacks that I would like to give away. They are from my work so I can't take any $$$ for them. Two of them are in useable condition, the other one could be used for spare parts. I saved them from the scrap pile because I figured some of the 4x4 guys might want them. Local pickup only in the Mesa area. PM if interested.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They weigh a metric ton. Shipping would be almost as much as a new one. They are not very expensive, just bulky. Anyone local interested?

·
Registered
881 Posts
Where in AZ are you located?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in AZ are you located?
I am in Mesa near Countryclub and Southern. First to show up gets the "pick of the litter".

·
Registered
602 Posts
thanks for looking out for us.. to bad you live in az :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im sorry if i missed it but what,s the story of the truck in the river. cant use the jacks but it,s great of you to offer.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Wish I was closer, I would take one off your hands, they come in handy sometimes.

Off Topic to the OP: I see your username is hydrotech, is that your job?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I am a hydrologic technician and no that's not my truck. I work in some prety remote areas, and always around rivers and streams. I found that truck in the Big Sandy river out by Wickieup, AZ a few of years ago. The picture was taken a couple of weeks after a localized flood event. The next month I went back and the truck was still there, but the only thing above ground was the side mirror. It has since been totally submerged in the sand. It will show up in Alamo lake in the next couple hundred years as a big glob of rusted metal. I see stuff like that all the time. The thing that realy cought my eye was that the truck was exactly half in, and half out of the sand, and perfectly on its side. I had wished at the time that I could have gotten a picture of the "do not cross when flooded" sign in the same pic as the truck. Did I just help you jack my owne thread?:comphead: O.K. now who wants some free jack.

·
Registered
509 Posts
good looking out man...if I only lived in arizona

·
Registered
146 Posts
Did I just help you jack my owne thread?:comphead: O.K. now who wants some free jack.
Thanks for the help jacking your thread. I am a hydro tech too, that is why I asked. I work mainly with snowpack and runoff forecasting but also spend lots of time in remote areas in generally harsh conditions. Pretty cool some of the things you come across out there. Have a good one!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
hydrotech whats the size on the high lift? i need a taller one than 48 for the SAs'd truck

and i cant remember were you getting an older pathfinder?
Two of the jacks (the better ones) are 48" and the third one (needs some TLC) is 58". LA Queen has spoken for the orange one, Penski can have the tall one, so I still have one left.

Yes I got our 93 pathfinder last month. My girlfriend and I have been working on it non-stop for the last 5 weeks trying to get it ready for camping/wheeling season. I will be starting a build thread as soon as I get a chance. I am looking foreward to meeting and wheeling with some of the nissan four wheelers crew. I will introduce myself over there soon. Here is a teaser pic.

Thanks for the help jacking your thread. I am a hydro tech too, that is why I asked. I work mainly with snowpack and runoff forecasting but also spend lots of time in remote areas in generally harsh conditions. Pretty cool some of the things you come across out there. Have a good one!
Yes being a hydrotech is the best job in the world as far as I'm concerned. I get paid to take someone elses 4X4 out to remote places, and I get to see some of the state that no one else gets to.:fantastic:

·
Premium Member
6,428 Posts
did you need a spare for the pathy i couldnt remember , i thought there was something you needed

if you need a spare rim ive got 3 sitting in the back yard if you need one

and ill probably pass on the high jack , i probably need the 60"

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
BUMP. Because someone already backed out, and I am waiting for another to come and pick up, I still have two left. I will hold one for LAQUEEN, the other two will go to the scrap yard if no one speaks up. HELLO? FREE STUFF? :itsfriday:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts