Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have like a little box of used parts, oem spindles and a set of stock struts with a pair of 2 inch spacers mounted, new extended bilistien shocks for the rear for a 3 inch lift. a set of se rims with no tires mounted with the tpms still on the rims. think thats it... east orlando, clermont groveland area local pick up only

·
Registered
232 Posts
im about an hour from there! your seriously just giving this stuff away. PM'ed

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
also i have the stock exhaust with a magniflow muffler and a chrome tip, its made to come straight out the back on the right bottem part of the bumper. its a magniflow tip as well. thats also free. oh and the shocks are gone dad claimed them.

up in ga i have a set of le rims painted flat black with newer 265/75/r17 general all season tires. looking for 100 bucks, local pick up as well. in the hinesville Savannah area

do you have stock speakers?
I threw them all away lol... my bad

·
Premium Member
3,550 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
can the LE rims be shipped!!! dying for a pair

·
Registered
121 Posts
if ull ship rims ill go 2nd in line

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok just replyed to the pm's... shocks are gone but the rest still remains. Le rims with tires mounted are in ga, se rims with no tires, stock exhaust with maginflow muffler and tip, stock 4wd spindles, oem struts with 2" spacer.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
ok just replyed to the pm's... shocks are gone but the rest still remains. Le rims with tires mounted are in ga, se rims with no tires, stock exhaust with maginflow muffler and tip, stock 4wd spindles, oem struts with 2" spacer.
I pm'd you about the exhaust, but I didnt get a reply...I believe I was first too.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts