Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stock mud flaps off an 08 frontier front and rear also the front plastic piece that goes under the bumper may have a few scratches and the only hardware i have for it is whatever didnt fall out while it was being moved around my shed which prolly isnt much left you can have it if you pay shipping and maybe for a box big enough to fit it if i cant find one :)

i also have the stock rear shocks with only 5000 miles or less cant remember exactly i would like $20 + shipping for them im in chico ,ca 95973 and there from a 08 se 4x4 every things a little dirty and my camera is screwed up but you get the point

·
Registered
210 Posts
i will take the shocks from you. i will be haeding up north soon so i could pick them up

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I'll take the rear mud flaps!
Can you ship them to me? I'll pay the shipping.
^beat me to em'.. eer... one... :laugh:

Gotta scratched up Pass. side one :(

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll take the rear mud flaps!
Can you ship them to me? I'll pay the shipping.
yeah whats your zip so i can figure out shipping and ill pm you some close up pics so you know what youre gettin incase theres some scratches
i will take the shocks from you. i will be haeding up north soon so i could pick them up
you should come up to w.e. rock this weekend would be a good time to pick them up :) i cant believe youre still rollin stock shocks

^beat me to em'.. eer... one... :laugh:

Gotta scratched up Pass. side one :(
hahahha all the stuff youve done to that thing and youre worried about a scratched mud flap lol well if he dont want em youre next

·
Registered
644 Posts
Aahhh devius...i neeeed some badly! I was actually going to order them this week...
PMing you now nismo5

black paint sucks...

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
No worries man at least I have some.

..hahahha all the stuff youve done to that thing and youre worried about a scratched mud flap lol well if he dont want em youre next
^:huh: "Stock Nismo".
Hollister got to it, and PC put a whoopin' on that poor mud flap.

Any update on your 2.5s?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol stock nismo my a$$ and no good word on the radflo's yet im going on 2 months un freakin real i should have your shocks under my truck:laugh:i just wasnt fast enough i guess radflo is just really backed up so now i just have to stare at these coils in my living room

thank god im building another jeep cherokee to keep my mind astray

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
..thank god im building another jeep cherokee to keep my mind astray
^:fantastic:
It's a fookin' BLAST watchin' "trailered" rigs go at it!

Sorry to hear bout' your order.. It'll be worth the wait!

·
Registered
210 Posts
you should come up to w.e. rock this weekend would be a good time to pick them up :) i cant believe youre still rollin stock shocks
that might work. what day you going up there?

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
were going sat and sun as far as i know we usually go both days the weather should just perfect this time

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hey blackout if your read this your pm box is full mr popular:laugh:

the rear flaps are gone still have the front flaps and the plastic garbage from under the bumper if anyone wants it another week or so and it goes in the trashola :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts