1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
That's awesome!

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
man that dude was awesome. he kept his cool while that darned reporter tried to show a bad side to his grandstanding....imo that was epic fail on her part...

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Damn I should go trade in my truck, I wish my salesman was more like this guy

·
Registered
256 Posts
I hate uneducated people like this who have no idea when it comes to guns or gun laws.

1st. You cannot simply 'give' someone a gun (legally). If she had half a brain she would have understood that going into the interview. In effect the dealership is giving you money to buy a gun.

2nd. These weapons are already available. This dealership isn't giving people something they couldn't get on their own. How is it 'irresponsible', people have the right to their second amendment.

3rd. If the dealership were giving away vouchers for AR15's, AR10's, M1A's, mini14's, or FAL's. This story would never have made the news even know all of these weapons are as effective, some (AR10, M1A, FAL) much more effective at killing and defeating the body armor worn by police. All of the above are readily available, inexpensive to semi-inexpensive, semiauto civilian versions of military 'assault rifles'. The reason it would not be a story in that case is because the media loves fearmongering, and the AK47 instantly brings images of revolution, terrorists, 'brown people war', and the evil red Russians.

This is precisely the type of excitable propaganda nonsense that keeps the uninformed viewer on the edge of his/her seat and makes them chomp at the bit for new firearm control legislation while they hide under their beds because the news has them thinking black men with free ak47's are going to bust in the door at any minute. If only they knew the rear numbers for crimes committed with rifles of any type, assault weapon or not, is FAR below the numbers of crimes committed with handguns. And handguns are more difficult to get ahold of and must be registered... And if they themselves spend a couple hundred dollars on a decent shotgun, or semi auto rifle, and spend a weekend a month learning to use it. They would outgun 99.99999% of anyone that might attack them. Instead these people would rather disarm themselves, and their entire country, so that when criminals do break in someone's house, and they are still armed with their illegal firearms, the residents are defenseless.

Sorry for the republican rant, I'm actually pretty liberal, but it just pisses me off when people are quick to give up their rights and the rights of others. I hate it when the media demonizes guns and anyone that owns them, and when they fearmonger over insignificant stories for political points.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
Sorry for the republican rant, I'm actually pretty liberal, but it just pisses me off when people are quick to give up their rights and the rights of others. I hate it when the media demonizes guns and anyone that owns them, and when they fearmonger over insignificant stories for political points.
That was a good rant, well put on every point.

I saw that video a while back and thought pretty much exactly what most of you did.

But what if Jesus did have a gun?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts