Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

It's back. Lets make this the biggest one yet. Last year was rather Z heavy with some various support of other models. This year we want to see a wide variety of models ranging from old datsuns to classic nissans to styling Infinitis showing there ride and enjoying great food. Lets get the Frontier out there this year.

Click on the pic above for more info and to RSVP to let us know who's bringing what.

You got a month and half to do what you need to be there. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its ok to show off the Frontier. Its a nissan thats the part that count. There will be people coming from all over. We have some people traveling as far from as Reno. Its open to anyone willing to make it. The more, the better.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Fremont, California.

About 30 miles south of Oakland, Home of the World Famous Traders, er Raiders, or some such losing football team.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Unfortunately, no. I have to work on weekends.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
being this is the first year we promoted it to the truck of nissan, the past years have had turnouts of large number averaging 60-80 cars. So I'm looking forward to another year this time with a line of trucks and SUV's hopefully. Its a great time to meet other people from the Nissan family. Lets see those TRUCK'S. :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
I'm from the Bay Area. Sunnyvale. And I used to work around that area in Fremont by Lake Elizabeth park.

I and I will bring my Nismo Frontier to support the trucks.

And this is my first "SHIFT_" vehicle. :twisted:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts