Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of us decided to meet up for some fun in the dirt this past sunday. This park is a mixed use facility with all vehicles using the same trails and while it is much smaller than Hollister Hills, it has some fun trails, mud pits and obstacles to goof around on. Considering the recent rains we have been getting, another important point was the lack of mud on the trails. Jen and I tried this park in the rain a few years ago and it was nearly undriveable.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More pic's

A pile of Nissan's!

Attachments

Reactions: R00

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few more

This is West Trail and is one of the tougher trails in the park. It was pretty torn up by the recent rains.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The last few

When we got to the top, there were a bunch of guys on MX bikes struggling to come up the other side. One of the guys came up to me and said "You are going to need to turn around.... there is no way you guys can go down this!". I walked over to the edge and looked down the hill and said "No problem, Ive been down this before."

At that point they all jumped on their bikes and rode over to the adjacent hillside to watch us come down this steep, rutted and off camber decent. When we rolled up to them, they were all giving us thumbs up and shaking their heads.... pretty cool.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Here is my set...

Driving past a rock slide:

Recovering a broken side-by-side:

Playing on some obstacles:

Freeing a stuck rig:

Testing the depth of some mud:

Checking the departure angle:

Taking a break at the top of the hill the dirt bikers thought we couldn't climb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts