Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Are there any capabilities to have an IPOD connected without the Technology Package?

• No, no Aux. input anywhere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

i am new to the forum, but had a 2000 Frontier 3.3L KC in the past. I really liked it, and now i am about to get another truck. I recently sold My 99' Hummer H1 4 door with truck bed, and i am truck-less... I pretty much have my mind made up on the 2010 SEV6 4x4 CC. I had a few questions, that maybe you guys can help me out with on the 2010 Frontier.. Me and my wife have a baby on the way (due date is Feb. 8th), and was wanting to know if the rear seats were capable of holding a baby seat. Is it a tight fit and hard to get in and out or does it fit comfortably and easy to do all the things needed for easy and safe baby transporting?? From what it looks like the 09's are very similar so maybe some of you guys are in the same boat and can shed some light on this for me.. Also, i will be getting an Ipod soon when the 3rd gen comes out in early/mid Sept. and want to be able to use it in the truck of course. On the website there is no mention of an Aux. Jack unless you get a PRO-4x or the LE with the technology package (i think that is what it was called.). Does anyone know if the standard radio has an input in the back that i could get a car audio installer to run a cable from so i could use an ipod with? Or does anyone else have any ipod solutions for me?? :)

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can add the PAC connector to the rear of the radio and gain the Ipod connectivity.
Is that a nissan part? or where would i order that from?

thanks for your reply! thats very promising, now as long as i can get a baby seat in the rear seats without too much of a PITA... Does anyone know the answer to that?

thanks!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome to CF!

>$150!
^
Add/Edit: Muh bad.. SEs don't have the 6 disk.. Sorry.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Welcome. I have a 2005 SE V6 CC. I believe that are chassis are exactly the same. And I have two kids that are in car seats. I brought mine to the dealer before I bought it to check how they fit. It was more then enough room. I turned down a 2004 V6 CC because the back was too small, for sure. The only thing I noticed is on my son's car seat, (he's 4 so he has a booster seat, not a baby's car seat) is I have to take the head rest out so the head rest on his booster seat can sit flat against the back rest. I am very happy with the amount of space that is in our CC. But I sugest taking yours to the dealer, to be sure.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Welcome. I have a 2005 SE V6 CC. I believe that are chassis are exactly the same. And I have two kids that are in car seats. I brought mine to the dealer before I bought it to check how they fit. It was more then enough room. I turned down a 2004 V6 CC because the back was too small, for sure. The only thing I noticed is on my son's car seat, (he's 4 so he has a booster seat, not a baby's car seat) is I have to take the head rest out so the head rest on his booster seat can sit flat against the back rest. I am very happy with the amount of space that is in our CC. But I sugest taking yours to the dealer, to be sure.
That's great info, thanks! I do not have a baby seat currently, as the bun is still in the oven, but i'll try to shop around and find the biggest dimensions for one, and measure that way.. But i think i should be ok..

thanks again!
-Ryan-

Welcome to CF!

>$150!
^
Add/Edit: Muh bad.. SEs don't have the 6 disk.. Sorry.

Dang.... Does anyone hav ipod out there on their SEV6??? What's my best solution??? Tacoma has a an Aux in jack...... It's 2010, not 1980.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts