Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. This is my third Nissan/Infiniti product and first Frontier. I had a great experience with my 2012 Xterra Pro-4x and really enjoyed modding it into a trail-capable daily driver. Always liked the dimensions and 4.0 reliability of the Frontier, so it was a no brainer. My local dealer had a crew cab pro-4x with a 6spd they had ordered by mistake and had sat unsold for a few months. One test drive later, and I was hooked! From reading the posts here, the 6spds are fairly rare and seem to be pretty sought after by some. Definitely missed rowing my own gears. Viva la manuals!

Like the X, this is my DD but I'm planning some tasteful mods for the near future similar. Nothing too ambitious but similar to what I had on the X (2 inch OME lift, 265 Duratracs, Hefty Bumper) Looking forward to soaking up the knowledge here.

Obligatory pics follow.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice truck. Those stock Dynapro ATMs are one of the most popular tires here. Probably more so than the Duratracs. I wouldn't touch em unless you go up in size. Bought my 2012 the same year a friend bought his Xterra. Great vehicles.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
352 Posts
I did the same move. Had an 08 x off road I lifted but totaled 2 years ago. Bought a 2010 pro4x cc frontier and love it. Truck is just a bit more versatile. I do miss the x off road. Can't quite take the same lines in the fronty as I could the x on some of my favorite trails here in Colorado

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I did the same thing. Had a 2005 Xterra for almost 10 years. Got my 2015 pro-4x frontier last January. Great ride. I really like that red colour, jealous you got a 6speed. My X was a one and I miss it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts