Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So had a bullydog GT platinum left over from the vehicle I sold to get my Frontier. I never used it then to view gauges, only to load tunes. Now that I have it installed in my 15 pro4 I have noticed on the page to monitor parameters I can choose to change the parameters on the left of the screen. Is there a way to change the large one on the right hand side of the screen? Mine just says pyro1. Checked the BD website and still cannot figure out how to change the on screen gauge layout. One more question. Does anyone write custom tunes for the 4.0 motor that are compatible with the BD tuner? Thank you all for taking the time to answer all the questions. I have had my truck now for about 2 weeks and absolutely love it, and want to know everything I can about modding it. I def want to give a shout out to everyone on this site for answering (probably very redundant) questions. Thank you all.

·
Registered
92 Posts
To change what is displayed on the right side, click and hold the button on the left side of the parameter you want to display large on the right. Continue to hold it to cycle through different displays for that specific paramter. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You rock! This worked perfectly thank you!! Does this also apply to the little box under the large right hand side gauge?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts