Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
These are off the truck ready to ship. I'll get more pics tonight but there is plenty on this forum. So I removed my entire suspension from the Frontier and bought a new X. Apparently these will not work with an X. These were also the first pair made specifically for a frontier back then but was sent back to PRG like 6 months ago for a full rebuild. Very little driving after the rebuild. They will handle 7" of lift without an issue but ride the best with 3-5" of lift. They measure 26.75" eye to eye, fully extended. The valving on them is absolutely awesome for a frontier and would not need to be changed. Seals are good and so are uniballs and bushings.

Sells new for $499.00 PRG Products

Asking $400 plus shipping OBO.

Remember they are off the truck and ready to ship

Here is my install thread way back when so u can track the evolution and history of these exact shocks.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm really surprised no one wants these.

·
Registered
395 Posts
damn man great deal but not right time

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
still for sale

pic of shocks with 10 leaf pack installed (10 leaf pack traded in with truck)

generic shock pic

·
Registered
252 Posts
why is all of this Titan swap/awesome rear shock stuff of yours for sale 6 months too early!!!
I dont have the coin all together yet!!!

Good luck with the sale :(

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks... well just revisit this thread in case they're still here when your ready

·
Registered
91 Posts
Are you selling the spacer, shackles, or race pack? PM if so.

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
Man this is tempting, I already have the rear bilsteins ready to go, but these look soooo sexy!!!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Might as well sell those bil's and just invest in these. I figure, if you blow one of those bilstein shocks and have to replace them your nearly at the cost of these anyway.

·
Registered
67 Posts
yo

how much do u want for the rear shocks? and the axle cover?

·
Registered
67 Posts
my bad

nevermind...lol

·
Registered
211 Posts
Inquiry PM sent.

Just to make sure, would these work for a 4x4? On Greg's site he has two sets, one for 4x2 and another for 4x4. What's the difference?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Nice deal but with 6 inches on lift in the rear I dont think these will work for me.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nice deal but with 6 inches on lift in the rear I dont think these will work for me.
no they'll work perfectly. I had these extended for up to 7" of lift and i still had plently of down travel. well lets just say the spring pack was the travel limiting factor, not the shock.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hump de bump

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
still available..... bumpski

·
Registered
397 Posts
thats freakin cheap compared to how much my kings are going for.

example: Rock And Roll Offroad Store

they dont have the frontier, but i think the titan and frontier are interchangeable??? not too sure. but $2,600 for front and rear!!!.. thats like $1300 just for the rear.

Bump for some good shocks just as good for a cheap price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts