Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traded in the truck,selling my Cortex. Looked online and lowest price I found was for 370.00 Asking 320 and Iwill pay for shipping /OBO

·
Registered
318 Posts
Traded in the truck,selling my Cortex. Looked online and lowest price I found was for 370.00 Asking 320 and Iwill pay for shipping /OBO
FYI: I think the going rate is around $225 for those things, look through the parts forum and you will see what I'm talking about. I don't know what you bought it for or how much of a hit your wiling to take but you will get more traffic if you drop the price down a bit.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to pay 100.00 to unlock the Vin. I already payed 300.00 for it new. Would like to get atleast 275.00 for it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have to pay 100.00 to unlock the Vin. I already payed 300.00 for it new. Would like to get atleast 275.00 for it.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
hate to say it but the average buyer isn't going to want to pay an above average price because you had to unlock it since you didn't pull the tune off your old truck. just saying. you may just have to eat that and cut your loses if you want to get anything for it at all. not trying to be a d just being real with you

good luck with the sale

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, I will take 225 buyer pays for shipping. I'd rather see it go to someone that needs it then sitting in a box.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Ok, I will take 225 buyer pays for shipping. I'd rather see it go to someone that needs it then sitting in a box.
I'm interested.

I'm located in Andover MA so you don't have to mess around with shipping. Please let me know it its still available.

Thanks
-Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts