Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of TPMS sensors for sale. All work and were only on the truck for 9,000 miles. Asking $105 shipped.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
How about $95 shipped? Want to move these so I can order my fog lights.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not really sure which vehicles they would work with other than the Frontier. Maybe [email protected] could help us out here.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have the ATEQ Quickset tool for sale. It comes with the Quickset tool, CD with software, USB cable to connect to your PC and a cable to connect to the OBD port on your truck. I paid $135 from Tire Rack. I would take $70 plus shipping for the kit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do you still have these? I'm assuming these came out of your 09. If so, I'll take them from you for $95 shipped. Let me know. Thanks, Pete

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you still have these? I'm assuming these came out of your 09. If so, I'll take them from you for $95 shipped. Let me know. Thanks, Pete
Yep still have them. PM me and we'll get them sold. Thanks Pete.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone know if these from my '09 will work for an '06?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The part number for these sensors is 40700 JA01B. Check out this chart to see if they work for your vehicle:
http://www.wtpms.cn/ywj/NISSAN.pdf
I don't know what the differences are in the different part number sensors. Anyone know? Is it steel wheel vs. alloy wheel? Why would that make a difference?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still have these for sale. I know they work just fine with the factory or aftermarket alloy wheels since they've been installed with both before.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Will these work on '05 Frontier LE?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hmmm I want to buy them I just need to sure if they will work on my truck.I just checked courtesyparts.com and all the number are not too clear.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
71 Posts
I just ordered 20" Boss 330's (Black) minutes ago. I wanted to put the sensors in these new wheels since they should be programmed already and keep my stock sensors in my stock 17"s that came with my truck. What do you think? Will this work? I don't have a clue!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just ordered 20" Boss 330's (Black) minutes ago. I wanted to put the sensors in these new wheels since they should be programmed already and keep my stock sensors in my stock 17"s that came with my truck. What do you think? Will this work? I don't have a clue!
I know they will fit in aftermarket alloy wheels, but you'll still have to have them reset for your truck. Did you order your new wheels with tires already mounted on them?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yes I did. Discount tire took tooooo long and didn't know when they would get a certain set of wheels in. So I changed my mind and got a different set with tires mounted on and are being shipped to my door ready to go. But, I want to put the sensors on the new ones when they get here.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes I did. Discount tire took tooooo long and didn't know when they would get a certain set of wheels in. So I changed my mind and got a different set with tires mounted on and are being shipped to my door ready to go. But, I want to put the sensors on the new ones when they get here.
If you want the sensors installed in the new wheels and tires, then they won't be ready to go. You'll have to take them somewhere and have each tire removed from the rim, have the sensor installed and then have them rebalanced. The shop that does that for you can probably turn off the TPMS warning light.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$150 for the 4 TPMS sensors plus the ATEQ Quickset reset tool

1 - 20 of 26 Posts