Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my stock CD player with an aftermarket player so I have one for sale. Don't have a clue what to ask for it. Let me know if you are looking for one.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's like brand new. Might be good for someone who's trading in their truck and wants to keep their high dollar aftermarket head unit.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
My truck is a 2006 the old style. I could get that to work no problem but it would mess with the A/C controls.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Don't need it but i wanted to ask a favor. Can you take a pic of your new setup so I can see how it looks? I have been thinking of getting an aftermarket stereo also, but have been wondering on how the new set up looks. Thanks

BUMP

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still have this CD player for sale.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Something to consider: you may want to keep it to convert back if/when you sell or trade you truck. Resale/dealers prefer to have the OEM equipment in a vehicle and you will have your upgraded HU for sale or use in another vehicle. I just traded in my
Colorado on a Frontier and put the OEM stuff back and sold the aftermarket HU to offset the price for a new HU for my new Frontier.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good idea. I just might do that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts