Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well, in light of totally going to SAS, i need to get rid of these so i can have richard make me a new centerlink (because i was an idiot and pressed in the tapers to allow for a bolt to be used) so i can run RC this winter

this will include an L&P used centerlink with spherical bearings on either end
(same as hoohaa centerlinks) and on one side, the pressed in taper to allow you to run a 1/2 inch bolt for a heim (you have to use these tapers so the bolt hole does not wallow out due to wear)... it also comes with the 3 other tapers (made by total chaos... same ones they use in there king kong kit), 4 ruffstuff specialties heims, 2 adjusters and about 10 highmisalignment spacers

this is basically a complete kit, the only thing that is needed is for you to drill your idler/pitman arm to 5/8s to run the proper bolt through it, you will also need 4 3 1/2 inch long half inch bolts to use in securing the heim to the centerlink/knuckle... the last thing is that the adjusters need to be SHORTENED 3/4s of an inch... any machine shop can do this for the cheap

now KEEP in mind, this is the first of its kind type of kit, i will help the buyer in anyway to get it installed but if this buyer decides to not want it due to the little bit of work left to do, there is no backing out

IM GONNA BE HONEST, THIS IS THE MOST BOMB PROOF YOUR FIRST GEN STEERING WILL EVER BE, ITLL BE RELIABLE AS HELL AND NO MORE BUSTED BOOTS TO WORRY ABOUT WITH TIE ROD ENDS...

heres some pics

id like 300+ shipping for this seeing as how you get about 200 bucks in heims/misalignment spacers alone

·
Registered
54 Posts
well, in light of totally going to SAS, i need to get rid of these so i can have richard make me a new centerlink (because i was an idiot and pressed in the tapers to allow for a bolt to be used) so i can run RC this winter

id like 300+ shipping for this seeing as how you get about 200 bucks in heims/misalignment spacers alone
Hey man, are you still on this forum at all? I'm looking to make something like this, but figured I could shortcut some of the research if you could share with me what you did?
Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts