Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling this never used, still in the box VVme.com HID headlight conversion kit. The kit is the high powered 55w ballast with the Hi/Lo Bi-Xenon 8000k bulb. The bulb emits a very bright white light with a slight blue tint to it. The light output is amazing compared to stock. Very easy to install, they are plug-and-play. I bought this along with the 8000k 55w fog kit, and 8000k 55w roof light kit. Once i installed the roof and fog HID's (and figured out how to run them at the same time) I decided that I have enough light and dont need to install the headlights too. So I figured I would put them up for sale. They are still boxed and ready to ship today. They sell for $88 shipped from VVME.com so i took a little bit of a hit to interest you, but remember these are brand new and never been used. They also come with a one year warrenty from VVME.com. heres there website with the exact kit for reference and specs.... http://www.vvme.com/12v-5055w-90073-...a0a4092b8.html

Includes:

•√ 2 x Bi-Xenon HID bulbs
•√ 2 x 50/55W HID Ballasts
•√ 2 x Secure mounting brackets
•√ 1 x Relay Harness
•√ 4 x Zip ties
•√ All necessary wires and accessories
•√ Installation Manual (English)

for color reference check out my install threads on the fogs and roof lights.
How-to: OEM fog light HID conversion - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
roof: How-to: OEM Offroad roof light HID conversion - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

pm me on here or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold

1 - 2 of 2 Posts