Nissan Frontier Forum banner

For Sale: Custom Built “external bumper”/push bar

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  BigBearsCustoms 
#1 ·
I have a custom built “external” bumper that im selling. I call it an external bumper vs a push bar because it is built out of thickwall tubing and actually has some structural integrity unlike a bull bar. This was custom built for me by wolf creek metal works and is a bolt on design. It is built to where it could be cut and welded differently to accommodate a body lift without much trouble, but is set up to be ran without one currently. Has accommodations for 2 shackles (will throw in for right price), a 20” single row light bar (not included as it was a gift), and also drilled and tapped for a front license plate. It was primed and raptor-lined by me. Was built in winter of this year, just could use the money for other things at the moment. Fits 05-20 nissan frontier. This is a good route to take vs a full replacement bumper in my opinion because it allows you to keep the factory bumper all in one piece (usually it requires being cut), but still gain adequate front end protection and tow points for lots of uses. You wont find another one like it. Located in central NC, i would ship at buyers expense but I would receive payment in full first and would have to be done in a convenient way, but local pickup would be best for me. I am asking 800 cash, but i could negotiate a little if it meant a quick sale. Have over 900 invested. Would make a package deal with my led pod fogs or a camper shell if anyone was interested too, but this goes first. I will try to keep a check on here but for a quick reply text me at +17042137966 i also have a set of led pod fog lights with rgb halos i will be selling AFTER the push bar, however if interested in both i would like to work out a package deal

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.