Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be ordering my new wheels and tires on Friday and will have this set for sale. They are American Racing Black Trench wheels with the stock 16" 265/70 BF Goodrich Long Trail OWL tires and the TPMS senors. The tires have 8,600 miles on them. $650 for it all OBO. If I get no takers on the set, then I will break it up and sell things separately. Go here for pictures:
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/...racing-black-trench-wheels-stock-tires-54463/

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still available...

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've had no interest from anyone in the set other than trades, which I'm not interested in right now, so I guess it's time to split the items up so here goes:

16" American Racing Trench wheels in black - $350 + shipping
OEM 16" 265/70 BF Goodrich Long Trail OWL tires 8,600 miles on them - $200
4 OEM TPMS sensors - $100

·
Registered
839 Posts
Just a question about your wheels, i noticed the offset was 30 mm, isn't it reccomended to keep wheel offset to your vehicle as close to the stock offset as possible, which is 0 mm?

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
Just a question about your wheels, i noticed the offset was 30 mm, isn't it reccomended to keep wheel offset to your vehicle as close to the stock offset as possible, which is 0 mm?
stock offset is +30

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
pics work wonders
Yes they do and there are pictures in the link listed.

Not sure where you saw an offset listed. I have no idea what the offset is. The wheels were on the truck when I purchased it.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
$600 for the set. Any takers?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If someone local (middle TN area) buys them and pays cash, I can make you a deal on the set. I can also reset the computer in your truck so that it will turn off the low tire warning light. I got the tool for resetting it with my new set of wheels and tires.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The wheels have been sold. Still have the tires and TPMS sensors. Anyone need a spare set of either?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The TPMS sensors will be ready to ship tomorrow if anyone is interested. Also, I can make someone a deal on the OEM tires if you are local (middle TN). They've got 9000 miles on them and would make a good set for someone needing new tires but not wanting to spend $400-$500 for new tires. I'd take $175 cash for the 4 tires.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You get the new ones on yet?
Yep, got them on. Just need to calibrate the TPMS sensors that came with the new wheels. When it warms up, I'm gonna paint the calipers silver, put on some cross drilled and slotted rotors and change out the pads to ceramic pads.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's the OEM TPMS sensors that are for sale:

And the tires:

Let me know if you are interested in either.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was just about to ask for pics of the treads on the tires. Ill give $200 shipped for the tires. I have shipped 4 wheels a couple times and the shipping is around $60-70, tires are a little lighter, so I would guess shipping would cost $40-50.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was just about to ask for pics of the treads on the tires. Ill give $200 shipped for the tires. I have shipped 4 wheels a couple times and the shipping is around $60-70, tires are a little lighter, so I would guess shipping would cost $40-50.
Let me check shipping on the tires. What's your zip code?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like shipping is out of the question. I took a tire to UPS when I went to send off the wheels. They quoted $28 per tire to ship. All 4 wheels cost $76 to ship. Not sure why the tires cost so much to ship unless it's the size of them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow, that is crazy. Prolly is because of the size like you said. $100 is to much for shipping.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts