Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that we have access to most aftermarket parts as well!

Just a sample of the types of products we carry:

Air Intakes:
Nissan Performance Aftermarket Parts | Nismo | Nissan Racing Parts

Coilovers:

Leveling Kits:

Lift Kits:

And Much More!!!

I will be adding more and more products to the website everyday...so just give me a yell if there is something you want but don't see yet!!

Scott

For those of you that just got off of work and haven't seen the forums all day...just thought I'd give this a little bump!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
LOL! Thanks guys! Let me know how I can help you...don't forget I can ship to you tax free (out of state)...and my pricing is way lower than you'll ever find at your local dealer!

Scott

Friday morning bump!

Just a heads up...I worked late again last night and added a few more products to the Frontier section. I will be adding more stuff all day today as well. Give me a yell if you need anything!

Here's a direct link to the Frontier Section:

Some of the items I will be adding:

PRG Products
Revtek
Warn (wenches, lights, etc.)
Viair (onboard and portable air)
Superchips
PIAA
KC Hilights
Autometer
and much more!!

Scott

·
Registered
403 Posts
It'll be a few weeks, but I will be getting this intake for sure... just getting my cards in hand so I can do some birthday splanin (explaining) to my wife. I would get it now, but we're in the process of selling and buying a home.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Both Stillen and I change our pricing on a regular basis for special sales, etc. When you are ready to purchase with credit card in hand, I'd be happy to entertain a deal for you.

Scott

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks for the feedback...I'm still making adjustments to pricing on certain products...the CST products in particular among a few others. We are purchasing direct now, just waiting on my pricing from them.

With all due respect, I am currently selling at a deal...less than CST sells to the public:
Nissan 2WD Frontier 2005-2009 NISSAN FRONTIER - 4' LIFT KIT - CST Performance Suspension

Once I see my pricing structure, If I have room to play with, I will definately lower the price for ya!

Scott

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
LOL! Thanks guys! Let me know how I can help you...don't forget I can ship to you tax free (out of state)...and my pricing is way lower than you'll ever find at your local dealer!

Scott

Friday morning bump!

Just a heads up...I worked late again last night and added a few more products to the Frontier section. I will be adding more stuff all day today as well. Give me a yell if you need anything!

Here's a direct link to the Frontier Section:

Some of the items I will be adding:

PRG Products
Revtek
Warn (wenches, lights, etc.)
Viair (onboard and portable air)
Superchips
PIAA
KC Hilights
Autometer
and much more!!

Scott
you know what would be badA? a scangauge 2.........:)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Hey guys, we've been adding products daily to the site. Keep coming back, or feel free to pm me if you need something!

Scott
di you guys get a hold of any scanguage II's?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts