Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
hey bimmernut, any chance you could take a picture of the gauge mount so i can see what you are talking about? thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Just FYI cause I didn't know this, for us 2WD guys Bully Dog has a gauge mount that fits the round 2 1/16 4WD switch location, I had the blank there, took it out and popped in the BD part. Works for me cause I dont need it on the GIANT windshield mount right in front of my face. Also it seems that any HDMI cable will work as well, I had some shorter more flexible ones laying around. Much Better
Could you post pictures of this????

Scott, do you still have BD GT's??

·
Premium Member
721 Posts
I dont really know a whole lot about these things other than power and gas mileage gain. But i drive from cali to washington alot so it could be worth it in gas. However how does it effect offroading? What setting would i use, and how much is it? Im talking about the GT because im assuming thats how i would get my moneys worth.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I dont really know a whole lot about these things other than power and gas mileage gain. But i drive from cali to washington alot so it could be worth it in gas. However how does it effect offroading? What setting would i use, and how much is it? Im talking about the GT because im assuming thats how i would get my moneys worth.
yes...the milage coach would definately help out a lot with your long trips. It shouldn't really affect much with off-roading...when I go off-roading I just switch the map for more power = more fun!

As a daily driver, I leave it on the fuel economy map!

Pm'ing you pricing now!

Scott

·
Registered
874 Posts
hey bimmernut, any chance you could take a picture of the gauge mount so i can see what you are talking about? thanks in advance

this is the part, goes where the 4wd switch would go, I ended up taking it out but it was good down there for security and the fact that I dont need to look at it much

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Pm

PM'ed Scott...

·
Registered
194 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Can u drop me a PM with the "best price in the land"?! LOL Thanks.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Just received 3 more GT Tuners!!!

Ready to ship!!!

Give me a call to get the Club Frontier Discount!

Scott Vanderheide
Fontana Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
whats the CF discount for the GT?

41 - 60 of 66 Posts