Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Just got mine today! (Plus the camber bolts for my lift) Nice quick delivery and a great price, Thanks for the help Scott!

I opened the box, and had it hooked up and installed in about 20 minutes, thanks to a little help from some nice guy over at Bully Dog. Great customer service btw.

I would def recomend this thing to anyone! You can feel the power difference and all the dif displays and read outs are awesome, get it while you can!

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just got mine today! (Plus the camber bolts for my lift) Nice quick deliver and a great price, Thanks for the help Scott!

I opened the box, and had it hooked up and installed in about 20 minutes, thanks to a little help from some nice guy over at Bully Dog. Great customer service btw.

I would def recomend this thing to anyone! You can feel the power difference and all the dif displays and read outs are awesome, get it while you can!

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Scott

·
Registered
191 Posts
I ordered one last night and already got shipped off this morning!! Thanks for the quick action Scott:goodjob:

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ordered mine last Wednesday, got it Friday am, installed it and drove 350 miles, truck felt much better and I got better mileage.

Great service Scott, makes me happy!!!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
how much?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dude my kid is do in June I just ordered mine(SC)yesterday. That is 3 whole months farther than yours, but my money is my money. She spends 85% of my pay check I get 15% to do whatever I want to with!!!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
Just FYI cause I didn't know this, for us 2WD guys Bully Dog has a gauge mount that fits the round 2 1/16 4WD switch location, I had the blank there, took it out and popped in the BD part. Works for me cause I dont need it on the GIANT windshield mount right in front of my face. Also it seems that any HDMI cable will work as well, I had some shorter more flexible ones laying around. Much Better

·
Registered
191 Posts
Just got mine on Tuesday. Thanks Scott!!!:goodjob:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Hey Guys!

I just got a shipment of these in! PM me for pricing

Bullydog GT Tuner

Bullydog Power Pup

Superchips Flashpaq

This is a great opportunity to pick up a few extra horses for a few extra bucks!!!

Scott Vanderheide
Fontana Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253
Will these void the factory warranty?

21 - 40 of 66 Posts