Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I just got a shipment of these in! PM me for pricing

Bullydog GT Tuner

Bullydog Power Pup

Superchips Flashpaq

This is a great opportunity to pick up a few extra horses for a few extra bucks!!!

Scott Vanderheide
Fontana Nissan
800-989-6173 x2253

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
i wish i could order one, really want that bully dog gt but with my baby expected in early march my girl would kill me if i spent money on anything not for the baby, say what you want about being whipped but pregnant women are scary lol

·
Registered
874 Posts
Just ordered mine as well! I wouldn't mess with a pregnant woman, been there twice and definitely learned my lesson, mine were like Grizzly Bears!

·
Registered
191 Posts
i wish i could order one, really want that bully dog gt but with my baby expected in early march my girl would kill me if i spent money on anything not for the baby, say what you want about being whipped but pregnant women are scary lol

lol thats not being whipped. thats you wanting to keep your life:laugh:
thats how my wife was like too

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine isn't pregnant...and I'm still scared!!! LOL!

Since the GT Tuners sold so quickly, I'm now down to my last one!!! Thank you all for your orders!

I just placed another order to get more in tomorrow!

Scott

·
Registered
191 Posts
wow I hope you have some by the time I get back.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah you don't want to wait too long for these...I had been waiting for them for the last couple of months...they were completely out of stock! Since they got released again, I bought as many as I could! I just cleared out my supplier's West Coast inventory ;)

Scott

·
Registered
191 Posts
That stinks. I cant do anything from here so I have to wait till I get back home.

·
Registered
191 Posts
:fantastic:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts