Nissan Frontier Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
hey Scott. you know the fender lip below the grille, the one you have to cut when you put glass on the frontiers. i cut mine too much and cant find out how much that thing goes for??? please tell me that thing is no more then $100.
This one??? Just under $100

Nissan Performance Aftermarket Parts | Nismo | Nissan Racing Parts

Shipping will be determined where its going...its kinda big and bulky and the automated shipping feature on my site will probably under estimate the cost of shipping

Scott

·
Registered
315 Posts
Left side, as in driversside? If this is out true, I NEED one!!!
Thats right, the drivers side!!!
Now, we were not 100% sure if this was the correct one.
The part number is 1 number off the passenger side, the passenger being an even number, the driver being an odd number. Since there were no diagrams showing this hook attached, or even a picture of it, we assumed that since the rest of the parts on the truck followed the same pattern as in odd=driver, even=passenger, and both numbers say "tow hook, front assy" we went ahead and gave it a shot. I will post up when I get the part next week whether it was the correct part or not.

·
Registered
397 Posts
This one??? Just under $100

Nissan Performance Aftermarket Parts | Nismo | Nissan Racing Parts

Shipping will be determined where its going...its kinda big and bulky and the automated shipping feature on my site will probably under estimate the cost of shipping

Scott

Yea, thats it. "#1" the shipping would be to zip code 76543. is it possible to get a price with shipping? i have to take me truck to the dealer tomarrow, making really rough noises so im also going to ask about that part to see which way would be cheaper.

·
Registered
923 Posts
hey scott have you heard of any one doing a Auto trans to Manual trans on a 2nd gen frontier?

·
Registered
315 Posts
So Scott has informed me that the driver side tow hook is discontinued. No longer in stock anywhere he could find. I will keep searching around and see what else I can maybe come up with.
Thanks again Scott!

·
Registered
717 Posts
Scott! :D

Any way you can pull some string and get this for me? 37520-ZL40A I'll even take a road trip up there and pick it up myself! Lol. I need the plastic piece holding the drive shaft/propeller shaft but apparently it all comes together with the bearing around it.

I'm being told Part: 37522EA000 is no longer available and won't fit my truck. Can you verify this?

Thanks! Liz

2006 KC 2WD SE

·
Registered
876 Posts
2003 Frontier S/C

Parts I need:

Compressor belt - 11920-D22U002
PS/Oil pump Belt - 11950-D22U001
Alt Belt - 11720-D22U001

In Cabin filter - B7200-00001
Fuel Filter - 16400-D22U003
Dist Cap - 22162-D22U001
Rotor - 22157-D22U001
Spark Plug (4) - 22401-D22U003

Hopefully those part number are correct got them off nissan site

Need price shipped to 94536

·
Registered
318 Posts
Hey Scott, can you give me a price for the fog light/trim ring/stalk set for a 2009 SE Crew Cab Frontier shipped to 37160? Also, I have a set of TPMS sensors off the same truck for sale and a buyer wants to know if they would work for an '03 Pathfinder. Do you know if they will?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
81 - 100 of 101 Posts