Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

I have been receiving lots of requests for deals on OEM Parts. In response to your demand, I have marked down the pricing on my OEM Parts Catalog for you all.

This thread can be for those that have questions, need pricing, checking availability, or can't find particular parts on our website, etc. in regards to OEM Parts for your Frontier.

Once again, I appreciate the patience and kind welcome that I have received since we became vendors last week! I look forward to being your go to source for Genuine Nissan Parts and Aftermarket Parts as well!

Scott

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Thanks Scott, I will be looking over the catalog and see if there is anything I need.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I ordered some parts last week and they got here in about a week's time. Price and shipping was cheaper than the other two or three sites I checked. So I just wanted to give you guys a thumbs up and say thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Scott, are your mudflaps made by Nissan & are they specially fitted for the Frontier?
thanks,
r11

·
Registered
175 Posts
Cool, I'm working on my order and I'll be in touch.

Scott, you guys have a good price on the mudflaps but what was the shipping (4 for an '07 XE)? Also can you post the link for those, I can't seem to find it today.
Thanks,
r11

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 20 of 101 Posts